Saturday 26 November 2011

Pooja Bedi and Pooja Missra Thrown Out fROM "Big Boss 5"

KGRPTZSCY6BZ  VJ Pooja Missra was expelled from "Big Boss 5" because of "aggressive" behavior, Pooja Bedi while was the last to be evicted from the house. 

Both were ejected Saturday night. 

Missra Pooja was considered one of the inmates of the controversial "Big Boss" house and it is often fighting with other contestants as Akaashdeep Saigal (Sky) and Bhardwaj Siddhartha. 

"I think Sky and Siddhartha are those who are polluting the atmosphere and creating drama in the house. That must be eliminated now," Pooja told IANS after leaving the house. 

Now he is relieved and wants to spend time with family and friends. 

"When I left, I wanted to sleep and meet my friends and family, because during all this time, I've been all alone in the house," said

5 Responses to “Pooja Bedi and Pooja Missra Thrown Out fROM "Big Boss 5"”

iPad App Development said...
31 January 2013 at 23:07

They both were Drama Queens.


Places to Hangout in Gurgaon said...
5 February 2015 at 03:06

Awesome work.Just wanted to drop a comment and say I am new to your blog and really like what I am reading.Thanks for the share


Launch Business in Delhi said...
24 February 2015 at 03:55

Blogging is the new poetry. I find it wonderful and amazing in many ways.


Start Business in Delhi said...
17 March 2015 at 23:07

Very informative, keep posting such good articles, it really helps to know about things.


Web Designers Pitampura said...
26 March 2016 at 02:08

Very great post. I simply stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed browsing your weblog posts. After all I’ll be subscribing on your feed and I am hoping you write again very soon!


Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
All Rights Reserved Cinema Movies | Blogger Template by Bloggermint