Sunday 9 October 2011

Vegetarian Veena Malik

Veena Malik is Pakistani actress and nowadays she is in India.She gained popularity in a show "Bigg Boss" due to her sexy posses and a special message to one of the contenders of the show.After this program she decided to live and work in India.Now Veena Malik is urging people to give up meat and turn vegetarian as she poses for the new PETA (People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals) ad campaign.

“I am Veena Malik and I am a vegetarian,” Veena, who shot to fame with her stint in the fourth season of reality show “Bigg Boss”, proudly says in the ad.
The ad marks a worldwide Vegetarian Awareness Month – October.
“Going vegetarian is one of the smartest decisions I’ve ever made. I feel better, I’m healthier and I have the satisfaction of knowing that my food choices also help protect animals and the environment,” Veena said.
The 27-year-old actress is set to make her Bollywood debut with an item number in Riteish Deshmukh-Genelia D’Souza-starrer “Tere Naal Love Ho Gaya”.Veena joins the list of prominent actors, sportspersons and celebrities like Lara Dutta, Shahid Kapoor, Pankaj Advani, Anil Kumble, Amrita Rao, R. Madhavan, Murali Kartik, Rahul Sharma and Monica Dogra, who have starred in pro-vegetarian ads.

6 Responses to “Vegetarian Veena Malik”

John Smith said...
11 November 2011 at 05:34

Thanks for sharing such valuable information.Keep posting such great info for us thanks


Water Park in Delhi NCR said...
12 February 2015 at 22:11

I don’t know how should I give you thanks! I am totally stunned by your article. You saved my time. Thanks a million for sharing this article.


Picnic Locations in Gurgaon said...
16 February 2015 at 02:14

What you're saying is completely true. I know that everybody must say the same thing, but I just think that you put it in a way that everyone can understand. I'm sure you'll reach so many people with what you've got to say.


Launch Business in Delhi said...
16 February 2015 at 23:14

Hey keep posting such good and meaningful articles.


Start Business in Delhi said...
9 March 2015 at 03:22

I am extremely impressed along with your writing abilities, Thanks for this great share.


Mobile App Developers said...
18 May 2015 at 03:01

Hey keep posting such good and meaningful articles.


Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
All Rights Reserved Cinema Movies | Blogger Template by Bloggermint