Saturday 22 October 2011

Item Song of Veena Malik - Daal Mein Kuch Kala Hai

Veena malik is now full in Indian films and showing her talent by dancing nude and doing  a lot to remain in world  News.Daal Mein Kuch Kala Hai is new Indian film. KGRPTZSEY6BZ Pakistani model turned actress Veena Malik, who is all set to try her luck in Bollywood with Daal Mein Kuch Kala Hai, is now shooting for her first-ever item song.

12 Responses to “Item Song of Veena Malik - Daal Mein Kuch Kala Hai”

Send Christmas flowers to India said...
22 November 2011 at 01:54

After BigBoss i personally believes Veena Malik really getting and the best opportunity in the bollywood..


iPhone App Development said...
2 January 2013 at 21:33

i don like Veena malik.


Mobile App Development Delhi said...
16 November 2014 at 22:33

very informative post for me as I am always looking for new content that can help me and my knowledge grow better.


Pool Party in Gurgaon said...
4 December 2014 at 01:27

Very great post. I simply stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed browsing your weblog posts. After all I’ll be subscribing on your feed and I am hoping you write again very soon!


Water Park in Delhi NCR said...
12 February 2015 at 22:12

Hey keep posting such good and meaningful articles.


Picnic Locations in Gurgaon said...
16 February 2015 at 02:14

I really appreciate your professional approach. These are pieces of very useful information that will be of great use for me in future.


Launch Business in Delhi said...
16 February 2015 at 23:14

I don’t know how should I give you thanks! I am totally stunned by your article. You saved my time. Thanks a million for sharing this article.


Start Business in Delhi said...
9 March 2015 at 03:22

Very informative, keep posting such good articles, it really helps to know about things.


Mobile App Developers said...
18 May 2015 at 03:02

What you're saying is completely true. I know that everybody must say the same thing, but I just think that you put it in a way that everyone can understand. I'm sure you'll reach so many people with what you've got to say.


app development company said...
4 April 2017 at 22:18

I certainly agree to some points that you have discussed on this post. I appreciate that you have shared some reliable tips on this review.


Buy Contact Lenses said...
28 April 2017 at 01:17

What you're saying is completely true. I know that everybody must say the same thing, but I just think that you put it in a way that everyone can understand. I'm sure you'll reach so many people with what you've got to say.


GST Registration Delhi said...
8 May 2017 at 06:36

I would like to say that this post is awesome, nice written and include almost all important information. I’d like to see more posts like this.


Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
All Rights Reserved Cinema Movies | Blogger Template by Bloggermint